Sunday, February 27, 2011

Mr. Mustachio Bashio

Joseph has been growing his beard out for 6 weeks now. The longest amount of time he has ever gone. All this was for the annual charity Mustachio Bashio held at the Dental School. Money is collected by students and then the winner gets to choose where the proceeds go. This year Joseph decided to come up with a very unique upper lip accessory. He said the competition was pretty impressive, but out of the 35 contestants he took home the "Best Overall Moustache" award. I have hated all 6 weeks leading to this little game. However, in the end - it was pretty fun for him!

BEFORE:

AFTER: (all cut himself)
Nice work honey. Now I finally get his lips back! YES!

7 comments:

Grams and Grumps said...

Congratulations on winning the award! You carved out a mighty fine looking facial puzzle. Little "Joseph" and little "Eva" (the twins) are so cute and seem to thoroughly enjoy the birthday feast. Who can pass up hot chocolate with whipped cream? Have you ever tried stirring it with a peppermint stick? Watch out! The whole stick will melt before you know it but it sure tastes yummy.

Carolyn said...

Thanks for the good laugh. Oh, I miss the Westovers. We're in Jersey City, NJ now, so feel free to stop by if you ever come to NYC.

Unknown said...

You have GOT to be the coolest person I've ever met! Did i just say cool? What i meant was fun, crazy, outlandish! JOseph- you TOTALLY inspire me to be me! I love you.

JUlia

Sarah Westover & Aleck Lang said...

Oh my heck. I love you all so much.

Katie Morgan said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sarah Westover & Aleck Lang said...

Ha. I did see this. Wow. Man joseph. Ni hen bang wo ge ge!

Anonymous said...

That look is one I like to call Chester...Chester the Molester! Sweet!