Sunday, October 4, 2009

Babies in September

Our babies this month are really becoming more and more NOT babies! It is making me a little sad (okay a lot sad) to see them so mobile and independent. This month they have gotten very fast at moving - Talee uses her arms in a butterfly motion and Tate does the army crawl. Each of them can crawl on their hands and knees at least 5 or 6 times, but both think it's faster to get where they are going the other way. They are pulling themselves up on everything, Talee got her first tooth and started to clap. They are just SO CUTE, I still can't believe we have twins. Where did the past 8 months go?








Look close you will see Talee's First Tooth

6 comments:

BusyMama said...

Oh my goodness, I just want to squeeze them! What's the trick to making such cute kids?

Adam and Jess said...

Well no wonder it took you so long to post, check out all these pictures and info to put in :) I loved the picture with the twins standing together. It does make them look so much older. I really thought the "girl" picture in front of Cheesecake factory was a good one. Sorry I missed out.

Katie Morgan said...

Oh my goodness! It's amazing how fast they change in 2 months! Miss ya!

Grams and Grumps said...

We love your blogs and ache to live closer to watch the kids grow. You and Joseph are amazing and the children are beautiful. We admire you all from afar. Much love, Grams and Grumps

Karly said...

I am so proud of you... keep enjoying the journey!

Sara Liechty said...

I miss my babies! When are you coming to visit again? I miss you all!