Sunday, June 20, 2010

My Dads the Greatest Dad!

Joseph loves brownies, and has indulged me and has been eating very healthy for the last several weeks (which hasn't included brownies). We thought it would be fun to give him a big plate of brownies as an appetizer to his spaghetti dinner (which he requested). As you can see, Talee and Tate loved the brownies too!!!The girls wanted to tell daddy all the things they loved about him on the way to church today. The list included:
1. He loves to share his food with me.
2. He's handsome.
3. He's working hard on the basement.
4. He picked a good job.
5. He chose a good wife. :-)
6. He has nice muscles.
7. He listens to Jesus.
8. He gives us special blessings.
9. He tell us good stories at night.
10. He's patient. ;-)
11. He dances funny.
12. I like his hair. ( he just buzzed it)
13. I like his hugs and kisses.
14. He's good at cleaning my teeth.
I wish I was writing them down in the car ... they were very creative and very sweet. The girls sure love their dad and are very lucky to have him! I am too!!

3 comments:

Michelle Perry said...

I love reading your blog Lisa. And PS, your header picture.... so dang cute. How in the world are you so thin? Tell me your secret.

Tarah Westovers Blogspot said...

AHHH! I LOVE the new family pictures! SO MUCH! I want to see MORE!

Grams and Grumps said...

Reading your blogs gives us the most excitement we get all day! Did I tell you that Roger's son-in law is in dental school at Duke Univ. and is on a semester in China? (Roger is the grand owner of all the cabins.)
His wife and toddler are with him. Care to give it a try? Wow! You could solve all the political unrest with your smiles. Your family is beautiful. Love, Grams & Grumps