Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Super Sister

So, Malea came into my bedroom this morning and said the following:

"Mom I am ready to go to school."

She had gotten dressed, got the babies out of their beds and changed their diapers (yes, she really did), got both babies dressed (and she even put a little cardigan on Talee over her shirt and buttoned only the second button down - perfect). Then she got cereal out and got bowls for Eva and the twins (there wasn't even a disaster when I came down) - AND, she emptied the dishwasher (her JOB!). She had her backpack and coat ready to go!

Did I mention this was all before Kiah or I were out of bed (at 7:45). It's no surprise I'm not a morning person (and suffering from a bit of a cold/sinus infection) - but this is NOT a typical morning!

But I have to say - Malea you are a SUPER SISTER! THANK YOU and please, please, please keep it up!

4 comments:

Tarah Westovers Blogspot said...

Oh my goodness. What a blessing! Ha, I'd love to have Malea around here to get sarah up and out of bed and dressed and fed also. ;) I'm kidding of course!

But really....what a doll! You go Malea! Love you

Lizzie said...

Wowzers! Can she come live with us for a while and teach Sarah those awesome skills? What to go!

Unknown said...

Wow! She could come live with me too. That's more than my 13 year old does. What a fantastic blessing for your busy life.

NJ said...

WOW! I honestly wouldn't think that ANY child Melea's age would be capable of doing all of that! What a good girl! I'm so impressed!!