Monday, November 12, 2012

Saints and Sinners Half Marathon (Part 1)


So it's been a busy last few months getting all the final details organized for the inaugural year of the Saints and Sinners Half Marathon.  My dear friend Heidi Parks from Ricks, who I participated in student government with, was the race director and asked me if I would help out!  It was a wonderful experience working with her and her family, and it's great that the first year is over and behind us!  We had a few glitches, but now we know what to expect and can make some changes for future years!  It was so fun to have so much of my family come and support and participate in the race. 
 
 

Kids race
 
 
Here comes Tate through the finish line! 
 
  
Our Eva with her finishers medal 

Here comes Josh who ran the second part of the Relay with Jared!

Sid's first Half Marathon Finish!

And, here comes the gang -- Leah, Anna, and Joseph.  So fun to run together.  This was Leah and Anna's first Half and they did AWESOME!
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Grams and Grumps said...

We're so proud of all of you participating in the 1/2 marathon! Congratulations to each runner (and each cheerleader)! Love, Grams & Grumps

Adam and Jess said...

Looks like you've had a lot of fun since moving. I love the pictures with the white sand, beautiful. I'm totally jealous that the Gneitings will be living close to your fam. My friend lives in Farmington, NM.. is that far from you? He just graduated dental school the same time we did