Sunday, August 1, 2010

Mama's Crazy Helper

This is Talee's new favorite spot in the house. She climbs onto a little bench in front of the window in the kitchen and then onto the counter. She is a quick one and this entire process takes less then ten seconds. That is about as much time as it takes for me to stop cutting lettuce for dinner and answer the door - as you can see below.

YES, she has a knife in her hand. Lots of action going on in our house!! Stop by any time - but, I can't promise the brownies won't have big handfuls taken out of them, or that I won't have lettuce all over the kitchen! But, I do promise you'll go home smiling (or shaking your head and laughing)!

2 comments:

tiffany and darren said...

I have witnessed this and yes, it's very entertaining!! I love your kids!!!

Anonymous said...

Jack (my almost 3 year old) has a fascination for the oven/stove area...it only takes about 2.5 seconds for him to grab a stool and drag it over while I'm cooking and pull open the oven/throw a towel into the gas flame of the stove- catching said towel on fire (which happened last week) or grab the knife off the cutting board and wave it wildly around...I think its the lure of doing something they KNOW they aren't supposed to do! Naughty things.