Monday, October 11, 2010

You calling me FAT?

So last night we're getting the girls ready for bed and they're a little wired for some reason. Well I, (Joseph) trying to be spontaneous, decided to jump up on the top bunk and lay down with Kiah. Malea and Eva (on the bottom bunk) wanted Lisa to lay down with them. Kiah was a bit surprised and Malea voiced her worry to Lisa that my weight might exceed the recommended safety limit for the top bunk. Well, only slightly offended (and a little worried myself) I asked, "You calling me fat?" After a brief pause, Eva (3 yrs old) says, "Hi...Fat." "Hi fat dad." We just rolled and rolled and rolled. This little girl is getting to be so funny, and she knows it. Laughter...priceless. Its what gets us through the day...alive.

2 comments:

NJ said...

Hahaha! So good and truly priceless!

Magnificent Myers said...

Haaaa! Haaaaaa!
Love ya bro!