Sunday, October 2, 2011

A friendly game of "I'll beat you so bad you'll..." NERF Basketball

You haven't played basketball until you've played a friendly game of "I'll whip you so bad you'll have to stand in the lavatory the whole flight home" HORSE at 1 O-clock in the mornin'.
Coltin put on a basketball and humility clinic despite my home court advantage.
Nice job Coltin. I'm gonna take you down next time...down to China Town!
We started with the traditional

moved to the slightly less so, and then started to have some fun.

Is it just me, or do I look like a moron in this pic?
Lisa assures me that I indeed look like a moron.
Thanks love...so honest...so brutally honest.

diving jumper

slider

ride em' cowboy

down your throat

wing and a prayer

UMM...

driving, diving, off the ceiling

360 dang this was so much fun. Gotta do it again.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Soooo funny! Love it!

Magnificent Myers said...

Great photography Lisa....Oh, and nice moves too Jose'