Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas at the Westovers

We had a wonderful Christmas. The kids were excited and they even sleep in until 8:00am. That never happens - it by far my favorite present of all!!! Here were a few highlights.

Smiling Kids and Husband















Kiah and Malea each got easels from Santa. The girls are very talented "artists" and the easels will definitely get a lot of use.


Kiah's favorite gift was by far, the ballerina music box that her daddy gave her.





Malea is our puzzle girl and loved this giant Barbie puzzle. But, I have to say I think the biggest highlight for her, was the Hubba Bubba Bubble gum. She spent more time with that bubble gum package on Christmas than anything else. I am happy to say, it is all gone!!!

And, hands down - the highlight for Eva, was the candy. She went from her stocking, to Kiah's stocking, to Malea's stocking and on and on!!!






Later that afternoon we had two families from our ward over for Christmas dinner. Rod and Stephanie Griffeth are here doing an Oral Surgery Residency program, and Billy and Kristy Hull are in their 3rd year of Dental School. We had yummy food, played a fast and furious game of "Pit" - which I won, I have to say. It was a fun time!

4 comments:

Adam and Jess said...

Looks like a fun time. That's funny that Eva's highlight was the candy. I wish we had taken pictures while you guys were over on Friday, I forgot.
I can't believe how much Joseph has done by himself for that project in the basement. What a handyman.

Blaine and Jaimee Blood said...

Looks like a great day! Christmas is so fun!
hi kiah
from kelsey

Steve and Rebecca said...

What a fun Christmas!! I think Megan's highlight was the candy too. She is our little junk food addict. Your basement is coming along so well too!! Way to go Joseph!!

kbhull said...

hey found your blog on tiffany's-- so fun!!! hope you don't mind me copying the picture of all of us on christmas.