Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tag of Twos

I'm not very good at these tags. But they are so fun to read... here it goes:


Two names you go by: 1."MoMMMMEEE" 2. Joseph's wife

Two things you are wearing right now: 1. warm slippers 2. an unstrapped bra (under my shirt)

Two things you want right now: 1. a bra that fit 2. to sleep on my tummy

Two things you did last night: 1. made a baby bracelet 2. watch Joseph put the walls for our basement bathroom up

Two things you ate today: 1. oreo bon bon 2. chicken lasagna

Two favorite drinks: 1. ice cold water 2. raspberry lemonade

Two people I tag: 1. sarah 2. tarah

2 comments:

Mike and Madelyn said...

Your family is so cute! I loved looking at your blog :).

Karen aka Zookeeper said...

Bo Bisa! You look BEAUTIFUL! I am so excited for you...and wish I could be there for your NEXT WalMart trip! LOL (Yes, I've had those too!) You are amazing!