Monday, June 8, 2009

Babies at 4 months


This picture is less than professional - but, you get the basic idea. When I took them in for their check-up, Tate weighed 13lbs. 7 oz. and Talee was 13 lbs. 6 oz. Their bodies are totally different - Talee is rolly-polly and Tate is our muscle man with hardly any rolls - so, it was fun to see them weighing the same. They are still so cute together and SOOO fun! I love watching them smile and most recently they have discovered that they can hold things and move them to their mouths. And - both of them have started to roll. It usually happens when they are crying - so I haven't got it on camera yet - but, maybe by my next group of posts!!!

9 comments:

Ashlee said...

I can't believe they are already four months old! They adorable, maybe someday I would actually meet them!

Lora said...

Aww! They are so adorable with their red hair! I love 4 months old. So far it has been my favorite. Little Miss Bryn is really coming into her own.

Eric and Jenny said...

They are so cute and getting so big. I can't imagine having twins I know what it's like to be one but my goodness it would be so crazy to have twins but fun!

Meredith said...

They are adorable...they are definitely going to be just as darling as the rest of your kids :) Four months went fast!

angela said...

I can't believe they are four months already! How cute. I can only imagine the fun that is at the Westover family home each and every day. Thanks for sharing your blog with us so we can still see what you yay-hoots are up to.

Marissa said...

They're not newborns anymore! Oh my goodness they look so old. I am, of course, partial to red hair. CUTE CUTE CUTE!!

Tricia said...

So sweet! Can't wait to meet them:)

Amber said...

Talee and Tate are so adorable! They both certainly fit into the Westover family look. Love it! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I don't know how, but Talee looks just like your other girls! So cute!