Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Flash Floods

Some of you might of heard about the flash floods we were having here in Pittsburgh last week. We got a quick and crazy down pour on Saturday while I was home cooking dinner and Joseph was out on a walk with the kids (yes all the kids - he is superman.) I heard the rain start down pouring and ran outside to find the kids running around the corner with Joseph behind them pushing the stroller - all soaked. Since they were already wet the kids had a fun time playing with daddy in the rain. Joseph is such a terrific father! I just love him and so do the kids!



2 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow, that's nuts! Weird weather all around, I guess. I love rainstorms that are warm enough to play in!

Steve and Rebecca said...

Oh, I miss those flash floods that come with living on the east coast or midwest!