Sunday, May 9, 2010

Smothered With LOVE!

I love being a MOM! Today after church we went with some great friends and tried to take a few family pictures before they leave for the summer. The above picture (and the next few) express about how much the kids liked it! Besides it being freezing and windy, having whining kids, and having to walk a mile to get to the bridge - Joseph and I had a great time!! I think we might have gotten a good one - (maybe) more to come!
Our sweet Talee cried the whole time.




Then we went home and Joseph and the kids made me one of my all time favorite meals. French toast with strawberries and whipping cream. YUM!!!!! Then I was smothered with gifts. LOTS OF LOVE! I am so very blessed! I LOVE being a mom!
Don't you love the bellies (I promise my girls usually don't wear belly shirts! - but you gotta love the budda belly!)

6 comments:

Kendyl said...

ADORABLE pictures! LOVE the bridge, how cute is that. Looks like the one family picture on the bridge turned out perfect! Happy Mother's day, Lisa. You're amazing...

Sarah Westover & Aleck Lang said...

LISA! Oh my heavens. That is too adorable. I want to come to Pittsburg and bring that bridge home with me. It's BEAUTIFUL! I love it. And the pictures turned out awesome. I absolutely love your family. I love them. Whoever took these photos did a really awesome job.

Love love love you!

Lora said...

What a great bridge to take pictures with! I's so glad you had a great Mother's day. Reading you blog is so fun. Your cute kids are always up to something a little bit naughty but mostly hysterical!

Adam and Jess said...

I think the pictures turned out great. Of course you were smothered with gifts, you are a great Mom!! Kids keep you busy, but are so worth it.

Kendra said...

Your family is beautiful and I'm sure you are an amazing mom. So glad that you felt appreciated on Mothers Day!! Great to "see" you!
Kendra

Jaimee Blood said...

Love them! Your kids are looking so grown up and so cute.